We've Moved!

The authors of FaE have relocated to the Beyond the Veil castle keep. BtV is now your one-stop blog for Samhain Publishing's paranormal and fantasy romance authors!

Come on over! Just be careful when you cross the moat. The mermaids are still getting settled in with the Cracken. The drawbridge might be a little slippery.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays from Bianca!


Just a quick post today to say Happy Holidays! My newest book came out a week or so ago, called Sweeter Than Wine. Thanks to all of you who've read it already! I'm already working on my next release and a few other projects besides. Things are a little crazier than usual around here lately, so forgive me for the abbreviated post. I just wanted to come in and wish you all the best.

Bianca

3 comments:

Jean Marie Ward said...

Wishing you and yours the very best of the season, Bianca!
Hugs and best holiday wishes,
Jean Marie

Carolan Ivey said...

Happy holidays, Bianca! [[hug]]

Amanda Ann said...

Happy New Year! I hope you had fun . . .