We've Moved!

The authors of FaE have relocated to the Beyond the Veil castle keep. BtV is now your one-stop blog for Samhain Publishing's paranormal and fantasy romance authors!

Come on over! Just be careful when you cross the moat. The mermaids are still getting settled in with the Cracken. The drawbridge might be a little slippery.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thirteen Reasons a Man is Like a Book...and vice versa

Warning: do not read if you're offended by sexual innuendo. (ok, who laughed?! ;) )


Thirteen reasons a man is like a book...and vice versa
  1. Sometimes you have to sneak a peek at what's under the wrapping before you bring it home
  2. Some of them you'll want to introduce your family to.
  3. Some of them you'll hide under your bed :)
  4. Some of them you remember fondly
  5. Some you don't.
  6. There's one you'll go through a few times, wondering if it's as good as you remember (or as bad.)
  7. There's a special one for everyone (but you may have to try a few before you find it.)
  8. Sometimes all you want is to crawl under the sheets with one
  9. A good one will make you want to do it again.
  10. Sometimes, you'll find yourself drawn to one you'd never have imagined liking.
  11. There's always one that is nothing like you expected from its cover
  12. Some blurbs are bigger than others.
  13. Some blurbs are better

10 comments:

Shelley said...

lol Nice TT...I think it is hilarious and well, true. One of the most original TT's I have seen in a long time.

My TT is up...and is much less original.

Lisa said...

Great list!

Happy Thursday.

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Thursday. I love stuff like this so it made my day. Thanks for the smiles.
My T13 is up called 13 Shades of Red: Embarrassing Moments in my Life. I think you would like it. :o)~

Have a nice day.

Carolan Ivey said...

[snickering]

Jennifer McKenzie said...

LMAO!!!! That's clever. YOu're so damn funny.

Becka said...

Oh my goodness, this one is awesome!! THank you for the laugh! My T-13 is up... The Whiney Author Drinking Game. LOL

http://beckasbabble.blogspot.com

~~Becka

Sparky Duck said...

you know alot of these fall on the chick side too. Though I am sure i will get spanked for saying chick

kuanyin333 said...

Great list...made me smile this Maui morning! Happy TT!

Special K ~Toni said...

I loved it! #12 & 13 made me LOL!

Special K Family
Being An Air Force Wife

Gia Dawn said...

LOLOL