We've Moved!

The authors of FaE have relocated to the Beyond the Veil castle keep. BtV is now your one-stop blog for Samhain Publishing's paranormal and fantasy romance authors!

Come on over! Just be careful when you cross the moat. The mermaids are still getting settled in with the Cracken. The drawbridge might be a little slippery.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dragons, Dragons, Everywhere!

I don't know if I posted this here yet... My editor went above and beyond the call of duty and created a GREAT video for the I Dream of Dragons anthology, of which my story, Wings of Change, is part.






The anthology will be in print next May, but all five stories are available right now as individual ebooks. Thanks to all of you who've helped put Wings of Change on the Best Seller List over at MyBookstoreAndMore.com! :)


In other news, I spent last weekend at Lora Leigh's Reader Appreciation Weekend (RAW) and had a blast! I met a lot of readers and some of my favorite authors, including Lora herself, Lorie O'Clare, Christine Feehan, and a whole bunch more! I'm still recovering from the sleep deprevation (LOL), but I had a really great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Watch my official blog next week for a contest where I'll be giving away a T-shirt and some other goodies from the event. :)

5 comments:

Gia Dawn said...

Glad you had a good time! Gia

Carolan Ivey said...

Speaking of t-shirts, I have a funny to share. :) At an RT a few years ago I brought home a Regency author's tshirt with the words "Everybody loves a rakehell" emblazoned across the front.

I caught my husband wearing it for a workout shirt the other day. LOL

Glad you had a good time, Bianca!

Bianca D'Arc said...

Gia - Thanks!

Carolan - LMAO!!! The burning question is, did your hubby realize what he was wearing? :)

Suzette said...

Im so thrilled you enjoyed yourself and wish I could have been there. I look forward to the contest as always

Jean Marie Ward said...

Angie's really getting into trailers, isn't she? :-) But the book would be a winner regardless. Hugs, Jean Marie