We've Moved!

The authors of FaE have relocated to the Beyond the Veil castle keep. BtV is now your one-stop blog for Samhain Publishing's paranormal and fantasy romance authors!

Come on over! Just be careful when you cross the moat. The mermaids are still getting settled in with the Cracken. The drawbridge might be a little slippery.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ogham Reading


Hey folks,

Sorry I missed my post yesterday! I was off playing with my friends at the annual Central Ohio Fiction Writers conference, and didn't have web access until today.

I'm also working on a final sweep of a manuscript before sending it off the line editor, and being the obsessive-compulsive writer that I am, I'm determined to make it as clean as possible before emailing it.

This is sort of like tidying up your house before the cleaning lady gets there. Unnecessary, but you just can't help it.

So after reading Gia's excellent Friday post, I remembered there's also a free Celtic Ogham reading site out there called Voice of the Woods. It's pretty similar to Gia's link, but you type in your question.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

Jean Marie Ward said...

Oooh, another great link. Thanks {{{{Carolan}}}}}!
Glad you had fun at the COFW. Did you get to see Crissy & Marty--not to mention SJ and tree?
Hugs,
Jean Marie

Carolan Ivey said...

Yes yes yes!! We had great time hanging out. SJ and Tree won so many goodie baskets between them that after, oh, about the 10th basket you literally couldn't see them sitting at their table any more. LOL

Had dinner with Crissy, Marty and Amanda. JC and I took them to a couple of our favorite food destinations over the weekend, Restaurant Japan, and Yanni's (Greek). Oh oh, then there was lunch at the Ethiopian restaurant.

I won't need to eat again for about a week...

Gia Dawn said...

So glad you had a good time in Columbus! Off to get a reading now, lolol, I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. Gia