We've Moved!

The authors of FaE have relocated to the Beyond the Veil castle keep. BtV is now your one-stop blog for Samhain Publishing's paranormal and fantasy romance authors!

Come on over! Just be careful when you cross the moat. The mermaids are still getting settled in with the Cracken. The drawbridge might be a little slippery.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thirteen Pieces of Music to Get Your Fantasy Groove On


Sometimes the best fantasies have an instrumental track. Sometimes they have no words at all.

1. Rimsky-Korsakov, Sheherazade

2. Azam Ali, “In Other Worlds”

3. Cruxshadows, “Ariadne”

4. Cream, “Tales of Brave Ulysses”

5. Enya, “The Celts”

6. Fleetwood Mac, “Riannon”

7. Loreena McKennit, “The Bonny Swans”

8. Jethro Tull, “Mayhem Maybe”

9. Sting, “Synchronicity II”

10. Yoko Kanno, “Magic Sweets”

11. Jefferson Airplane, “White Rabbit”

12. Steve Vai, “Asian Sky”

13. Voltaire, “Zombie Prostitute”

4 comments:

Tink said...

Great music! I love Steve Vai, but I like most of your list anyway! :-)
My TT lists 13 things about the black panther.

Gia Dawn said...

LOLOL, should have read your post earlier. Would have saved me asking about music on the loop.

Gia

Jean Marie Ward said...

But you got so many more interesting suggestions by polling the group. I added a few when I finally started reading my mail. *user hangs head* I skipped out on all my lists for a week while my friend Catherine was visiting. She's one of the reasons for this blog, actually. We started hitting concerts together when we were fourteen and never stopped. Now she's one of the people her daughter's guitarist boyfriend relies on to "beta" his band's tracks. :D

Gia Dawn said...

LOLOL...cool Mamas always rock!